Last updated: May 23, 2020
Collection of your information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal data
- Derivative data
- Mobile device data
- Data from contests, giveaways, and surveys
Use of your information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Some ways we may use information collected about you via the Site include:
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you;
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Respond to product and customer service requests;
- Perform other business activities as needed.
Disclosure of your information
While we will never share your information with third-parties without prior permission, there may be instances where we must share information we have collected about you. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By law or to protect Rights;
- Third-Party service providers;
- Sale or bankruptcy;
We cannot be held liable for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser's cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Security of your information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy for children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Controls for do-not-track features
Emails and Communications
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site;
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences;
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.